I want to bring as many people as possible on this journey and I thought creating a logo competition would be a great way to do that. I want to invite schools/organisations with young people from all over the world to get involved.
I want to inspire as many people as possible to push their boundaries and encourage them to believe in themselves.
If you want to be involved in my next trip:
- Create a logo no larger than A6 size to go onto the sled.
- One entry per school/organisation to be submitted by 5 Oct 2022.
- On the entry please write the name of the young person, the school, country and 100 words describing why this logo should go to Antarctica.
- The winning logos will be decided by Preet, they will be printed as stickers and will be on her pulk for the duration of the expedition.
- Individual applications will not be accepted. One entry per school or organisation only please.
I will be starting my expedition at the start of November in Antarctica, I will be completing over 1000 miles carrying all of her kit and equipment and aim to be the first female to complete a solo and unsupported crossing of the continent. I will be announcing the winners of the logo competition when I am on the ice. The blog can be followed in the following places:
There will be 7- 8 winners picked from all over the world.
Entries to be submitted to:
UK entries: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already submitted an entry in your Region, please do not resubmit.
All other countries: email@example.com