The school competition has now closed. Thank you so much for all of the amazing submissions. I wanted to bring as many people as possible on this journey and I thought creating a logo competition would be a great way to do that.
I want to inspire as many people as possible to push their boundaries and encourage them to believe in themselves.
The entries included schools sending the following:
- Create a logo no larger than A6 size to go onto the sled.
- One entry per school/organisation to be submitted by 13 Oct 2022.
- On the entry please write the name of the young person, the school, country and 100 words describing why this logo should go to Antarctica.
- The winning logos will be decided by Preet, they will be printed as stickers and will be on her pulk for the duration of the expedition.
- Individual applications will not be accepted. One entry per school or organisation only please.
I am now in Antarctica and have created stickers from the winning logos which are on my pulk (sled). I will be announcing the winners of the logo competition each week as soon as I begin my expedition. The blog can be followed in the following places: